Leica Microsystems launches the new FLEXACAM C1 microscope camera which allows users to save time and effort when capturing, documenting, and sharing images. It turns microscopes into stand-alone digital imaging stations with no need for a PC. Users can simply connect the camera to their preferred viewing device and network and begin their daily imaging tasks.
The FLEXACAM C1 can be adjusted and operated with the integrated on-screen display (OSD) directly via a monitor. It also offers intuitive annotation, overlay, and network tools which give more flexibility to enhance documentation. This new stand-alone microscope camera adapts to the user's preferred workplace setup. It allows viewing images on a monitor or PC and sharing via ethernet or Wi-Fi. Sharp images can be acquired in true-to-life colors and high resolution - the quality expected from a 12 megapixel microscope camera.
•   Stand-alone operation and OSD: Quick and simple completion of imaging tasks as no PC is required
•   Intuitive on-screen tools: Simplified annotating and sharing of images
•   Adaptable workplace setup: Easy camera connection to any viewing device and network
•   Image quality: Crisp images and true-to-life colors to see more details
Save time and effort with stand-alone operation & integrated OSD
No need for a PC. Use the FLEXACAM C1 in stand-alone mode which enables you to complete your daily imaging tasks quickly and simply. Adjust and operate the camera, then annotate and share your images and videos all via the intuitive on-screen tools.
View, record, and share in seconds
•   View images directly on your monitor and record videos in full HD with up to 30 frames per second
•   Save images to your local network or send as email attachment for easy sharing and storage
Enhance your documentation
•   Annotation: Allows you to add text and graphical elements directly to the image. This enables specific features to be highlighted and important information to be illustrated in areas of interest on a sample.
•   Overlay: Provides you with a live image display on which a reticule or cross-hair can be electronically overlaid to give a direct and continuous comparison. Customized overlays can be created within the annotation tool.
Adapts to your workplace setup
Connect the FLEXACAM C1 to your microscope and viewing device the way you prefer. No need to change your working style, the FLEXACAM C1 adapts to your needs. Simply view images via a monitor, computer, or laptop and share them over your network.
1 - The HDMI mode allows you to use the camera in stand-alone mode without the need for a PC
2 - Use the Ethernet mode to work with direct access to your facility's network
3 - Save images directly on a USB stick when the camera is used in stand-alone mode
4 - For workplaces without network access you can choose the USB mode to connect the camera and software directly with your PC
5 - Easily connect a USB mouse, keyboard, or Wi-Fi dongle
The FLEXACAM C1 is compatible with most Leica stereo and compound microscopes.
Photo: M125 C stereo microscope with FLEXACAM C1 microscope camera, and TL5000 Ergo transmitted light base
- Featured Products
- Archive of Featured Products
- Useful Information
- Service & Contact