Efficient pre- and fine grinding in one instrument with impact or cutting rotor
The extra powerful FRITSCH Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line offers impact, shearing and cutting comminution in one instrument - with a higher performance, better cooling and significantly quieter than comparable instruments. Its powerful motor is ideal for the particularly fast comminution of soft to medium-hard, brittle as well as fibrous materials and temperature-sensitive samples with an extremely fast sample throughput of up to 15 litres and more per hour, depending on the material and parameter settings.
Overview of the premium features:
•  Powerful grinding with 22,000 rpm for particularly fast sample throughput
•  Max. feed size < 15 mm, sample throughput of up to 15 l/h and more
•  AutoLOCK grinding chamber for particularly safe work
•  Final fineness down to d50 < 40 µm, sieve rings 0.08 - 6 mm
•  Particularly good cooling of the grinding material
•  Pleasantly quiet operation
•  Very easy to clean due to Clean Design
FRITSCH premium advantage: Incredibly safe operation
The new AutoLOCK grinding chamber facilitates automatic opening and closing with clamping and crushing protection. The additional Intelligence-Safety-Control-System only allows the instrument to start if the grinding set is fully and correctly inserted.
FRITSCH premium advantage: 2 instruments in one
Turn your Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line into a Cutting Mill with just a few simple motions for fast, efficient pre-grinding of fibrous materials and plastics - in an optimised mode with up to 10,000 rpm. Absolutely multifunctional with the choice of grinding with an impact or cutting rotor!
Play the video to learn how the FRITSCH Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line works:
Experience the entire spectrum of FRITSCH Rotor / Beater Mills for efficient sample preparation at www.fritsch-international.com/rotor-mills .
- Featured Products
- Archive of Featured Products
- Useful Information
- Service & Contact